Replica Rolex Daytona Orologi

mercoledì 2 novembre 2016

HelloPanerai.com Reader Review: No Glow, but Still Good to Go!


Hellopanerai.com
Reader Tony had a good experience with HelloPanerai.com. Their replica watches were good quality and they had the know-how to elude the strict customs process in Belgium.

“Hi Thomas,
My name is Tony, I'm 32 and I'm from Belgium. I want to share with my fellow readers an experience I had ordering replica watches.
Actually, this was my second encounter. I bought another Panerai replica last year, but the package didn't make it through customs, as they are very strict in my country. In the end, those guys had to refund me and the package was destroyed.
Although this attempt went wrong, I made another purchase 3 months ago, with a different company – HelloPanerai.com. They were clever and marked the package as “sample” so it went through customs just fine.
The watch itself was just what I wanted – well built, good timekeeping and a nice overall feeling. The only issue is that it doesn't glow in the dark, but I guess you can't win them all. I can definitely say that it was worth the risk.
Thanks and keep up your good work!
Tony S.”
panerai replica watch
Thanks for your review of HelloPanerai.com Tony. It's always interesting to hear how ordering replica watches can be a different experience depending on where you live – I never would have guessed that customs in Belgium were so strict. Belgian readers take note – always request that your package be marked as a sample! It's great that these guys took the initiative and did it on their own. Too bad the glow feature didn't work, but your review of HelloPanerai.com has me intrigued. I'll definitely give them a try sometime.
vedere di piu swiss replica e Hublot Big Bang King

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento